Butterfly Pea tea to enjoy at home.
Our Blue Butterfly Pea Tea is in this version is offered in 4 packages. This Butterfly-Pea game is particularly suited to individuals looking to buy blue butterfly pea tea.
Our packaging of Clitoria Ternatea:
- 42 g or 1.5 oz, Ideal for those who wish to discover our Flower Tea.
- 70 g or 2.5 oz. This is a good size for the occasional consumer.
- 141 g or 5 oz, This is the most purchased size by blue tea lovers in Thailand.
A tea for the evening, without caffeine or theine.
Butterfly-Pea Tea is the ultimate evening tea. Without caffeine, it is relaxing. Its very refined pea taste, almost absent, make it a strong hot drink to enjoy before bedtime. If the Butterfly Pea offers a high concentration of anthocyanins (antioxidant), its low concentration in “vitamin C” is an advantage when it comes to finding sleep.
What are the advantages for individuals to buy blue butterfly pea flowers in small packages?
Our Blue Butterfly Pea flower packages are convenient for consumers who don’t want to buy large quantities at once. Offered in several packages, they are economical for consumers who do not wish to spend too much to discover the flowers of Clitoria-Ternatea. The kraft zip-lock bags are interesting to keep your blue tea easier and longer. They protect against oxidation and can be easily taken on a trip or at work for a Blue Tea break!
Quality flowers, organically grown in the north east of Thailand.
All our packages contain only naturally grown flowers without fertilizers. Drying is done in the sun in traditional glass dryers. The flowers of Clitoria Ternatea are protected from dust during the whole process.
Please note: you will find below other products based on Clitoria-Ternatea.
For the Blue Matcha or Butterfly Pea Powder, Click HERE
Description of our Butterfly Pea Tea :
- Naturally grown, without pesticides or fertilizers.
- Use: Tea, Herbal tea, Infusion, Blue food coloring.
- Characteristic: Important source of antioxidant.
- Taste : Very light taste of Pea, pleasant in mouth.
- Picked up by hand.
- Dried in the sun.
- To be consumed hot or cold.
- Whole flower.
- Caffeine free.
- Color of the infusion: Prussian blue.
- Packaging: Kraft zip-lock bag.
Butterfly Pea Warning:
- The Butterfly Pea flower has been consumed without notorious side effects as a food coloring for a very long time in Asia. It is considered a traditional food and its use has been approved by the Thai FDA as a beverage and food coloring. In the USA, the FDA has approved it as a food coloring and tolerates its use as a tea. In Europe, it is tolerated but still considered as a novel product and is currently under review by EFSA
- Pregnant women: Consumption of ingestible Clitoria-Ternatea products during pregnancy may have adverse effects. In the absence of sufficient hindsight and as a safety measure, it is strongly advised against using Butterfly-Pea during this period.
- Overconsumption: in case of excessive consumption, some people may be prone to diarrhea. In this case, stop all consumption and if it persists, seek medical advice.